100 facts Tag
1) Full Name: Tamara Go. My last name was already a given if you knew me on Gaia Online.
2) Male/Female: Female
3) Were you named after anyone?: Yes, Tamar was the daughter of King David in the Old Testament. It sounded too Jewish, so my parents added another "a."
4) Does your name mean anything?: Yep. Date palms.
5) Nick Name(s): None really besides "kupocake."
6) What do you think you look like... name wise: People don't really know what to name me. I don't really look like anything besides a Tamara.
7) Date Of Birth: 2/4/--
8) Place of Birth and Current Location: I was born in Beverly Hills (WOO) and I live in a suburban city of Los Angeles.
9) Nationality: 75% Chinese (Cantonese, but I don't speak it), 23% Filipina, 2% Spanish
10) Astrology Sign: Aquarius.
11) Chinese Astrology Sign: Horse
12) Religion: You could consider me Christian (Evangelical, actually).
13) Whats your favorite smell?: New car smell.
14) Political Position?: Republican. What, do I seem liberal or something?
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?: I usually drink orange juice, but I would much prefer coffee. Yay.
16) Hair + Eye colour: Hair color = black. Eye color = black. I'm ASIAN.
17) Do you look like anyone famous?: Not that I know of.
18) What do you look like?: I'm fairly tall and I have a "farmer's tan." My face is round (like ze moon), and I have a funky semi-long hairdo. The one feature I'm not proud of is a rather small mole/blackhead on the tip of my nose. People don't think it's that bad, but if they had one, they'd be pretty sad too. D:
19) Any unusual talents?: I'm capable of reciting dictionary-like definitions of words I have fair knowledge of.
20) Righty, Lefty, or Ambidextrous?: I'm right-handed, but I catch with my left hand.
21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other?: Straight, but it's too soon to tell.
22) What do you do for a living?: As of right now, I'm a student.
23) What do you do for fun?: Video games to pass the time, TV to make me happy, and reading when I feel intelligent.
24) What are your favorite art materials to work with?: Paper, mechanical pencils (Pentel: .05 or .07), WACOM Graphire Tablet, Optical Mouse, Photoshop and OpenCanvas.
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with?: Better tablet (maybe one of those doo-hicky Intuos that everyone has...
), COPIC markers, Prismacolor stuff, and some spoon pens.
26) Have you met your grandparents?: All except one.
27) Boyfriend / Girlfriend: Nah.
28) Crush: Even if you knew me personally, I doubt you'll be able to guess who my crush is.
29) What celebrity would you date if you could?: Nah.
30) Current worries?: AP Biology and Advanced Drawing and PAINTING. I hate paintingx1000.
31) Favorite online Guy/Girl(s): Pretty much everyone in the A/M/C Waffen-SS guild on Gaia Online.
32) Favorite place to be?: Haines, Alaska or Boston, MA.
33) Least favorite place to be?: The girl's bathroom in the South Gym of my school. It's frickin' haunted.
34) Do you burn or tan?: Tan. A very strong one too.
35) Ever break a bone?: Nah. Almost did once though.
36) What is your favorite cereal?: I'm rather fond of the Trader Joe's version of Honey Nut Cheerios.
37) Person you cry with: I'd rather cry by myself, thanks.
Do You Have...
38) Any sisters: One.
39) Any brothers: One.
40) Any pets: Cloud the Cockatiel and Daisy the Retriever/Terrier Mix.
41) An Illness: I have chronic tinnitus. The ringing in my ear sometimes just won't stop. D:
42) A Pager: Hell no.
43) A Personal phone line: Nah.
44) A Cell phone: Yeah, but a crappy one.
45) A visible birthmark: Nah.
46) A Pool or hot tub: I have a pool.
47) A Car: Nah. I'm scared of driving.
48) Personality: One could say I'm bipolar, but to people who don't know me well, they've described me as distant and mysterious. Really?
49) Driving: See #47
50) Your clothing style: Torn jeans, turtle-necks, GOOD coats, monotone colors.
51) Room: 3 Pokemon posters, two Yu-Gi-Oh! posters, one Sephiroth wallscroll, a cluttered desk, a messy bed, and two bookcases: one for my regular books, one for my manga.
52) What's missing: Cash and time.
53) School: One of the best in California. No joke. It's public, too!
54) Bed: A double bed that's just the right size.
55) Relationship with your parent(s): Mostly good. I'll get into fights with my mom, but that's normal for teens.
56) Do You believe in yourself: Depends on the situation.
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?: Nah.
58) Consider yourself a good listener: Depends on the situation. I'll tune out some things.
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share?: Get a good amount of money in the bank before moving to Haines, Alaska for the rest of my life. Maybe become a freelance manga artist while I'm at it.
60) Get Along with your parents: This is a repeat of #55.
61) Save your e-mail conversations: Depends.
62) Pray: Depends.
63) Believe in reincarnation: Nah. That's why I'm not a Buddhist.
64) Brush your teeth twice a day?: What kind of person doesn't?
65) Like to talk on the phone: I hate the phone.
66) Like to eat?: Yes, but I'm trying to control myself.
67) Like to exercise?: I used to hate it, but now I love it.
68) Like to watch sports?: Nah.
69) Sing in the car?: If the song is catchy.
70) What is a dream that you have all the time?: I don't recall a dream that happens to me all the time, but ... meh, I prefer not to talk about it.
71) Dream in color: Sure.
72) Do you have nightmares?: I had more night terrors as a kid, but I do get nightmares once in a while. They usually creep in with my dreams.
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal: Nah, although I do have a rather large collection of Beanie Babies.
74) Right next to you: A blanket.
75) On your favorite coffee cup?: Snoopy and the gang. ^_^
76) On your mouse pad: A penguin chasing Microsoft Windows. No joke.
77) Your favorite flavor of gum?: I'm not fond of gum.
78) Your brand of deodoraint?: Anything from Trader Joe's.
79) Your dream honeymoon spot: Haven't thought of one.
80) Your dream husband/wife: Nah.
81) Hiding in your closet?: My stash of school papers, dating back to First Grade. LOL.
82) Under your bed: I see some dust bunnies are hiding in there.
83) The name of one of your closest/best friends?: Due to some philosophical influences from my classroom surroundings, I now realize that "best friends" are temporary and therefore is not necessary to have any. One GOOD friend that particularly stands out is Megan, next to that, our very own Izzenai.
84) Your bad time of the day: Midday, when the sun is really shining. I hate the sun.
85) Your worst fear(s): I really don't have a large fear of something.
86) What's the weather like: December in California is rather cold.
87) Your favorite time of year?: Autumn, when the days grow noticeably shorter and the nights grow longer. The colorful leaves are a nice touch too.
88) Your favorite holiday?: Halloween or Christmas.
89) A material weakness?: Money and good art.
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: Shark Fin's Soup is weird to some people, but to Asians, it's pretty normal. I do like Puto: purple yam desserts.
91) At the top of your "to-do list"?: Finish Lord of the Flies.
92) The hardest thing about growing up: Realizing that you're no longer young anymore, and you're bound to die someday.
93) A pet peeve?: Noticeably bad grammar (fragments and parodies don't count) and snobs.
94) Your scariest moment: Walking into the girl's restroom in the South Gym for the first time. I swear I felt like a pair of eyes were watching me the whole damn time.
95) Your attitude about love?: It's uncomprehendable, but movie directors think they know everything about it.
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex?: Honestly, I never tried that.
97) The worst feeling in the world: Loneliness in the midst of so-called friends.
98) The best feeling in the world: When you know you're loved.
99) Who sent this to you?: Stole it from
100) 6 people you tag: I tag all who comes to my journal. Hahaha!
Merry Christmas everyone.
Saying "Happy Holidays" is pretty much the same. Holiday = holy + day = derived from Catholic terms = Day Jesus was born. LOLZ U LOSE.My Webcomic